Update for Clients of Glove Cities Veterinary Hospital –
We would like to keep you updated on Glove Cities Veterinary Hospital’s plan for helping you while handling the Covid-19 crisis. Veterinary Hospitals have been deemed essential by the Governor. We will continue to be open with reduced staffing capacity. We will be dividing our doctors and health care professionals into two separate teams that will work opposite each other 3 days a week. Because we will have fewer support members in the hospital at a single time, it is important that we implement the following changes.
- To handle the increased call volume, we will utilize our phone system’s automated attendant. If we are unable to immediately answer the phone after 4 rings, your call will be directed to our voicemail system. Please leave us a message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
- WE WILL CALL YOU IF THE STATUS OF YOUR APPOINTMENT HAS CHANGED.
- We encourage you to email us with non-urgent matters at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our office hours during this time will change temporarily.
Our NEW TEMPORARY hours: (starting Monday, March 23rd)
Monday 7:30am – 6:00pm
Tuesday 7:30am – 6:00pm
Wednesday 7:30am – 6:00pm
Thursday 7:30am – 6:00pm
Friday 7:30am – 6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am – 6:00pm
Sunday Closed (starting March 29th)
- We will have limited availability for technician appointments. We will not be able to do nail trim only appointments during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Please be understanding that emergent cases will take priority over routine appointments and we might call on short notice to reschedule your healthy routine appointment.
- We will continue our social distancing protocols that requires clients to stay in their car and not come into the building.
- Team members will not be allowed to reach into vehicles to get patients. Please help by getting your dog or cat carrier out of your vehicle. Please make sure your dog’s collar is tight enough that it will not slip over the head. If possible, please put small dogs in carriers. For your cat’s safety, all cats must be in a carrier.
We are committed to the health and well-being of our healthcare team, clients, and patients. We apologize for the inconvenience that these changes may cause. We appreciate your patience during the difficult and unprecedented time. We will continue to send updates by email as changes happen.
The Doctors and Healthcare Team of Glove Cities Veterinary Hospital
Our team at Glove Cities Veterinary Hospital is compassionate, knowledgeable and uses the latest technological advances to provide exceptional medical care. Our entire team realizes that pets are family and we treasure and honor that bond.
Our veterinarians and licensed veterinary technicians continue to supplement their education and, together with our other talented team members, offer a wealth of knowledge and experiences in the care of your beloved pet.
Glove Cities Veterinary Hospital is proud to be an AAHA -accredited veterinary hospital. Our practice is evaluated on nearly 900 rigorous veterinary standards of care by the American Animal Hospital Association. Only a very small percentage of veterinary hospitals across the U.S. and Canada have earned this designation. We’re so proud to be able to offer you and your pet the very highest standards of care in the industry.