HELP US DONATE TO Fulton County Regional SPCA – NY ??❤
Donations are rolling in for our 9th annual shelter supply drive!
You can donate in one of two ways:
1. Drop off your donations to our hospital located on 35 Harrison Street in Gloversville during normal business hours! (Monday – Friday 7:30am – 7:00pm, Saturday & Sunday 9:00am -5:00pm)
We are accepting:
– Unopened bags and cans of Purina One OR
ProPlan dog food. (Note: it is important to stick with the Purina brand to keep the food consistent for the pups in the shelter. We don’t want to cause any upset bellies!)
– Laundry detergent and dryer sheets (without fragrance if possible)
– Peanut butter (Xylitol free)
– Gift cards (Walmart, etc.)
– Monetary donations ($$)
2. You can also go to their website at www.fcrspca.org and click the “Donate” button. This will allow you to donate directly to the shelter via their webpage. If you donate online, please let us know by commenting on the post so we can thank you!
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (518) 725-8117.
#shelterdog #glovecitiesvet #veterinarian #dogs #holidays #dovecreekanimalhospital #spca